- Kanban Systems create a positive tension in the workplacethat that forces discussion of problems.
- Kanban requires that process policies are defined explicity.
- Kanban enable incremental process improvement through repeated discovery of issues affecting process performance.
- Reducing work-in-progress improves quality.
- Pull systems expose the bottleneck and create slack in non-bottlenecks.
- Makings changes to reduce variability requires slack.
- Process improvement leads to greater productivity and greater predictability.
- Kanban enables change with minimal resistance.
- Kanban enables change incremental changes.